Explorer E099 Wooden Construction
Content: 99 parts
Made in Austria
The smallest Matador Explorer construction set completes the Explorer series. With its 99 parts and 42 construction ideas, it offers the perfect introduction. Windmill, tractor, bird, and many other models promote the development of our children’s creative and motor skills.
- Made from high-quality Austrian wood
- Compliant with CE and CPSC safety toys standards
- Included tools: hammer, pliers
- Template book: Building instructions with 42 building ideas
- Size: 191 x 95 x 170 mm (7.5 x 3.7 x 6.7 in)
- Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lb)
- Designed and manufactured in Europe (Austria)
- Encourages motor skills, creativity, planning, problem-solving, and critical thinking
Click here for downloadable PDF Instructions.
About Matador EXPLORER series:
MATADOR Explorer wood construction sets are unique worldwide in allowing children to develop and implement their imagination and ideas. Thanks to the wood’s singular accuracy of fit, these sets fulfill the requirement for both simple and complex models. Blocks drilled to precision, perfectly fitting linking pins, axles, and wheels – a variety of construction options that have fascinated young and old for generations. Using the Matador hammer, not only simple models such as airplanes, cars, figurines, but also more complicated and technically advanced and entire Matador landscapes can be built.
Thanks to the tried and tested expansion sets such as cogs and motor, MATADOR Explorer construction sets are sophisticated ‘toys’ with which children can learn to combine theory and practice throughout their development phase.
Six different main sets in various sizes (ranging from 99 to 902 parts) and smart extension sets offer endless construction possibilities.