Maker M175 Wooden Construction
Content: 175 parts
Made in Austria
Discover the savanna with a Matador helicopter you built yourself, or shovel snow at the polar station…each construction set is filled with numerous fantasy worlds and the Matador Maker M175 with its 175 parts offers almost endless building options.
- Made from high-quality Austrian wood
- Compliant with CE and CPSC safety toys standards
- Contents: all parts of the M108 + 67 parts = 175 parts
- Included tools: hammer, pliers, wedge
- Included Template booklet: Building instructions with 78 building ideas
- Size: 383 x 127 x 255 mm (15 x 5 x 10 in)
- Weight: 3.00 kg (6.61 lbs)
- Designed and manufactured in Europe (Austria)
- Encourages motor skills, creativity, planning, problem-solving, and critical thinking
Click here for downloadable PDF Instructions.
About Matador MAKER series:
The Maker wooden construction sets by Matador promote motor and cognitive development of our young children aged 3 years and older. Thanks to their own Matador hammer, building blocks and pins are connected so that children playfully develop craftsmanship skills.
Using the special Matador pliers, the structures can always be taken apart and then re-assembled to form a new structure. The size of the wooden blocks which measure 4x4 cm (1.58 in) is perfectly suited for the size of small children’s hands. The building instructions are illustrated, thereby enabling children to build on their own.
Six different main construction sets in various sizes (ranging from 34 to 350 building parts) and sensible expansion sets allow children to build to their heart’s content.