Maker M350 Wooden Construction
Content: 350 parts
Made in Austria
A full load of building fun! With the Maker XL groups of children can playfully enter the world of technology. The set includes everything needed for creative building. Blocks in various shapes and sizes, connecting pins in different lengths, wheels, axles, building manuals, and, of course, the toolsets to play together in a team. MATADOR XL is ideal for families, groups of children, kindergarten, childcare facilities, etc. The large set is recommended for up to three children.
- Made from high-quality Austrian wood
- Compliant with CE and CPSC safety toys standards
- Included tools: 3x hammer, 3x pliers, 3x wedge
- Template booklet: 3 building instructions with up to 55 building ideas
- Size: 385 x 145 x 350 mm (15.2 x 5.7 x 13.8 in)
- Weight: 4.20 kg (9.3 lbs)
- Designed and manufactured in Europe (Austria)
- Encourages motor skills, creativity, planning, problem-solving, and critical thinking
Click here for downloadable PDF Instructions.
About Matador MAKER series:
The Maker wooden construction sets by Matador promote motor and cognitive development of our young children aged 3 years and older. Thanks to their own Matador hammer, building blocks and pins are connected so that children playfully develop craftsmanship skills.
Using the special Matador pliers, the structures can always be taken apart and then re-assembled to form a new structure. The size of the wooden blocks which measure 4x4 cm (1.58 in) is perfectly suited for the size of small children’s hands. The building instructions are illustrated, thereby enabling children to build on their own.
Six different main construction sets in various sizes (ranging from 34 to 350 building parts) and sensible expansion sets allow children to build to their heart’s content.