What in the World Animals Around the Globe
Get ready for a fascinating journey and discover extraordinary creatures on every continent!
This puzzle invites kids to embark on a great journey around the globe, featuring both well-known and exotic animals, including the flying fox and Komodo dragon. Plumb the ocean depths for more fascinating creatures! Kids might know about dolphins, but do they know what an argonauta argo or a black seadevil looks like?
But the fun doesn’t end there! The puzzle includes large educational poster and 21 cardboard animal figures that are perfect for pretend play and memory training. Can you match the animals to the continent they live in?
- Arranging and assembling puzzle pieces trains perception, concentration and visual memory
- The animal figures included can be used for creative play or matching the animals to the continent where they live
- Includes matching (64x32cm/25×12.5”) double-sided educational poster with more facts about world animals
- Great educational value – perfect for learning about the world and animals around the globe
- Puzzle pieces are made of high-quality, thick cardboard
- The handy, keepsake box with a practical, sturdy handle makes it a great gift